"Adam Holdsworth" Clean Chorus Sound 1.0

AdamAntium

Hello everyone. Here is another Holdsworth-influenced tone. The Axe FX is definitely the best unit I've found to nail these types of sounds, by the way. This sound works great for Holdsworth stuff or just for getting a really nice shimmering clean sound.

GET THE PATCH HERE: Axe-Change - Download Preset - AdamHoldsworthClean1.0 - by AdamAntium

As always, thanks for watching. Subscribe to the channel for more AxeFX-related updates.

Just saw a picture on Allan's FB page where he seems to be using those old Yamaha DG amps again.. strange, over the years quite a few nice Allan patches/recordings have been posted at this forum that prove the AXE can get very close to his sound..I imagined he'd have an Axe FX by now.. I used to have a DG-80 and it was nice and all, but very simple and limited, unlike the Axe Fx.

Just saw a picture on Allan's FB page where he seems to be using those old Yamaha DG amps again.. strange, over the years quite a few nice Allan patches/recordings have been posted at this forum that prove the AXE can get very close to his sound..I imagined he'd have an Axe FX by now.. I used to have a DG-80 and it was nice and all, but very simple and limited, unlike the Axe Fx.

Allan is constantly changing gear. He knows his sound is achievable with such a wide variety of stuff. But, maybe there's a "more perfect" sound, so I wouldn't be surprised if we saw him with an Axe FX at some point.

Last time I saw him live (it's been so long! Three years I think...) he was using a Digidesign Eleven Rack into his H&K Switchblades. He usually has a few home-made pedals tucked away behind everything as well, I remember seeing a stompbox that was just a metal chassis with one button on it that his guitar signal went into before the amp - there is a video somewhere explaining what it does I think.

Back
Top Bottom