Adam A7X discontinued?

Trying to decide if I should get the A7X now for the discounted/discontinued price or flip the full doughnut for the A7V next month..

Germany / China? Have Dynaudio BM5's that I used for well over 20 years. If it were me, save some money and get some great speakers and pair them with a Sub8. You won't be disappointed! my 2c. :)

Unless you think you will utilize the room correction features in the A7V it is an easy decision to go with the A7X. The A7X have more power, are less expensive, and are well regarded.
You know, I have no idea if I would use the room correction.. Whichever I buy are going in the living room on the fire place mantle for now - not perfect placement I know; dedicated to an AFXIII for bachelor pad jamming. These are to replace my JBL LSR305s which I'm guessing are not doing justice to what tones the AFX is capable of producing. The only studio monitors I've ever owned are the 305s.

How do you like the A7X? Do you have experience with other monitors as well?
I am planning to purchase monitors within the next few weeks.
I like em fine, but for the money, they seem a little weak, I cant get any bass out of them so I bought a sub and yeah now this system pounds

Back
Top Bottom