Wish ADA MP-1

I imagine the issue with modeling it is pairing it with an appropriate power amp. Personally I'd love it modelled with the Brit 800 power section.
I’d also like the solid state clean channel to add with a JC120

I imagine Cliff could pair it with a pretty neutral/transparent/clean power amp. With ability to swap tone circuit and location, tweak GEQ etc., one could get a lot of tonal options.

Maybe it just cant be modeled?

Clever reverse psychology ploy. Hope it works!

Oh, no, can't believe it :

Improved Amp block preamp tube modeling.

Improved Amp block cathode follower grid modeling.

Improved speaker compliance algorithm.

Added ADA MP-1. The preamp was paired with a neutral power amp section

New Axe-Edit will be forthcoming shortly.

Oh, no, can't believe it :

Improved Amp block preamp tube modeling.

Improved Amp block cathode follower grid modeling.

Improved speaker compliance algorithm.

Added ADA MP-1. The preamp was paired with a neutral power amp section

New Axe-Edit will be forthcoming shortly.
Where are you seeing 14.02? I only see 14.01 available.

Cliff is human so it is possible that he may not be able to model it, and the fact that so many people know what it sounds like could generate a bigger problem if he can't get it right. Not to bash him but I can think of a few models that aren't close and I've gave up on. So don't hold your breath on this one. :p

Cliff is human so it is possible that he may not be able to model it

To model it, I believe Cliff needs a unit to make measures AND schematics. If he doesn't have both, there won't be any model.

but I can think of a few models that aren't close

Some people find that the Brit 800 does not sound like their own JCM 800 but not all JCM 800 sound the same. The Brit 800 sounds like the JCM 800 Fractal/Cliff own.

Cliff is human so it is possible that he may not be able to model it, and the fact that so many people know what it sounds like could generate a bigger problem if he can't get it right. Not to bash him but I can think of a few models that aren't close and I've gave up on. So don't hold your breath on this one. :p
This is Tomfoolery. Cliff is a steely-eyed missile man. How many movie references do I need?

Two thumbs and two big toes up. My favorite preamp after the Triaxis. The Kasha Rockmod II (my top wish) beats it for second place, but is very hard to find.
I have one(Kasha Rockmod II). I posted it in the "amps wanted" or whatever the title was way back when the thread about amps wanted to be modeled was around.

It's a fun preamp, but I imagine the issue with modeling it is pairing it with an appropriate power amp. Personally I'd love it modelled with the Brit 800 power section.

I have 3, which is absolutely excessive, so I'd be more than happy to donate one to @FractalAudio if Cliff wants to model it.

My ADA used to sound spectacular through a class A solid state power amp, believe it or not

Back
Top Bottom