ADA MP-1

Than you Leon. Just tried your preset with fw16.05 and it sounds awsome, instant Nuno and i haven’t started tweaking it yet to work with my guitars.

Hi Leon (and tnx!) and ppl here.
I'm on AxeFx II... please...can someone help me on what i can do(step by step) to load these tone matches into my Axe Fx II?
Tnx

I tone matched my personal favourite settings on my original MP-1 (running into a Mesa Stereo 2:Fifty) and they're spot on with the Big Hair Model! You can grab the preset and match IR in the video description.

Hopefully this satiates some of the thirst for an MP-1 model. If @FractalAudio ever want to model an original I'd happily ship mine out; I bet it would sound monstrous into a VHT power amp too ;)

You are very kind to give out this kind of amazing stuff for free.

I tone matched my personal favourite settings on my original MP-1 (running into a Mesa Stereo 2:Fifty) and they're spot on with the Big Hair Model! You can grab the preset and match IR in the video description.

Hopefully this satiates some of the thirst for an MP-1 model. If @FractalAudio ever want to model an original I'd happily ship mine out; I bet it would sound monstrous into a VHT power amp too ;)

Thanks Leon! sounds amazing!!!! I have the Fractal FM3, do you know how could I convert your IR and patch so I can use them in FM3?.

Thanks again!!!!

When I was a kid the ADA MP-1 was my dream amp but I never got one. Then the Mesa Boogie TriAxis was my dream amp and used it until my Axe-Fx II arrived. Now I have an Axe-Fx III and will be able to make it sound like an ADA MP-1 :D This is perfect timing because my band is learning Skid Row The Treat.
I just read this… I’m very interested in this as I love the ADA sound. Do you have some patches/tips that you can share? (I have the Axe II)

Thanks!!!

Back
Top Bottom