Implemented Active Channel Indicator (per block)

54321pj

Inspired
I would like to be able to see what channel of every block is currently "ON" (in the current preset)
A bit like with the II, you could see at a glance which blocks in your chain where using X or Y.

Thanks.
Is there a way to make this function "stick" as in keep the view of the blocks with the channel showing? As this is what I "wish" for....

Its much easier when "back and forthing" between scenes to see exactly what block is switching, and where.

Its much easier when "back and forthing" between scenes to see exactly what block is switching, and where.
Actually I would like to take the wish a step further too...
I would also like to see an indicator showing if the block is utilizing any modifiers too "at a glance" (and without using any sort of reveal button)

Actually I would like to take the wish a step further too...
I would also like to see an indicator showing if the block is utilizing any modifiers too "at a glance" (and without using any sort of reveal button)

Press Controllers > Modifiers to see all modifiers in a preset.

I think there isn't enough space available to show it all on a single block, without a reveal button. Options are:

- block instance number
- channel: ABCD
- modifier: yes/no
- Global Block: yes/no
- enabled/bypassed

I see what you are saying.
I was thinking something simple though, for a glance when flicking through scenes/presets:

Block instance - Small number in RH corner
Channel - Small letter in LH corner
Modifier in use - Yellow dot
Enabled / bypassed - As is (works/looks good now)

Global blocks I dont know - personally I dont use them.. But for those that do - A red dot maybe....

Reactions: yek
Back
Top Bottom