Activating external foot switch with two different buttons?

GuitarLife

Hi there folks

I have an external foot switch i Use as extra switch together with MFC 101 and go in expression pedals "2", as my Expression pedal goes in "1". The external foot switch is a Ibanez with two buttons, I have used before for an Tweed Combo amp for switch channel and spring verb and work fine.

There is one cable out (Double ring or "stereo out") from the switch pedal and I can very fine activate one of them to activate fx boost and what I need. But the question is, can I activate both buttons?
I would also like to activate/deactivate Wah wah, with the other button. Is that possible and can someone maybe explain how to set it up?

Thanx, you rock!

Use one of the switch jacks instead of the pedal jack.

The switch jacks are designed for exactly what you described.

Yeah, I know that would be logic, but I did try to use the switch (1+2) input for some times ago, but it didn't work. Thou it worked limited anyway in Expression input..
In Ex switch input, you have to do some programming of MFC 101 (and Axe fx2xl+), to make it work.
I'll have to point at the right midi PC, and to my use it was: xs1: as #016 and xs2: as #097 and both have typeHDW. (not Toggle). Then it worked as it should.. :flushed:

Back
Top Bottom