Acoustic IR's - Are they specific for Acoustics and/or Piezo Guitars..???

WERNER1

Inspired
So I know there are quite a few of you who have posted some Acoustic/Piezo based Acoustic IR's and I have a pretty simple question I guess...

Are these all created to work with either/or Acoustic and a Piezo equipped guitar, or are they specifically designed to work with which ever they were created for? Just trying to get a better understanding of how these work (?)

My Set up - I have a Taylor 414CE with the older ES system on it and I typically run it direct through my bass pedal board (See pic) But since I've switched over to using the AX8 for all of my Bass needs I'm thinking of selling off my "Bass Pedal Board" stuff ...BUT,.. I need to have an option for running my Acoustic as well.

I thought Marco's acoustic sound was probably one of the best I've heard out there, but I haven't really been researching it much until now. So any thoughts or suggestions or links to a good actual Acoustic IR designed specifically for my needs would be awesome! (Running my Acoustic Direct FOH w/IEM's

Thanks in advance,
Rick
Bass Acoustic Pedal Board.jpg

I actually like the full bodied sound of the Martin D45 the best out of the ones offered by 3sigma audio,... I honestly feel my Taylor is a bit "thin" sounding on it's own so I'm not sure making my own IR would be the best option for me :D

I noticed on the site, they describe the "ir" as a Fractal FX WAV, would this need converted fromWav to syx?

Back
Top Bottom