Acoustic guitar Body UltraRes

Thanks JJ. That is one that I was using with my Godin Multiac and this makes a noticeable improvement!

Thanks for taking the time to share it so fast !!

Sorry for the dumb question , I'm relatively new to Axe ... This kind of Ir is suitable for different guitars or fits best on a particular one ?
Needs to be coupled with another cab loaded with "traditional" ir's ?

I have read about this Ir in Fremen Blog but I've not take the time to jump in this other rabbit hole

P.s. Really loved your work on Electric Mistress among others !!

Thanks for taking the time to share it so fast !! 

Sorry for the dumb question , I'm relatively new to Axe ... This kind of Ir is suitable for different guitars or fits best on a particular one ?
Needs to be coupled with another cab loaded with "traditional" ir's ?

I have read about this Ir in Fremen Blog but I've not take the time to jump in this other rabbit hole 

P.s. Really loved your work on Electric Mistress among others !!
It should work for a variety of things.
I have used it to make an Electric sound like an acoustic, A piezo sound less direct, violin synth, and cello synth. Others have done wonders with it.

JJ, this IR is very good! I just killed 2 hours mucking around with this IR to make my electric bass sound like an acoustic or upright bass. It was a ton of fun, and really highlights what you can do with the longer IR length in Ultra-Res. I can't wait to try this with my buddy's 6 string electric/piezo. He's never gotten an acoustic simulation that he likes. I'll bet this changes his mind! Thanks for the share.

I tested it today with my piezo loaded Duesenberg Starplayer TV and well ... the results were not good.
The sound was dark and mid-heavy with both pickups AND the piezo.

Does it require to use other stuff to work? Like an acoustic amp?

I tested it today with my piezo loaded Duesenberg Starplayer TV and well ... the results were not good.
The sound was dark and mid-heavy with both pickups AND the piezo.

Does it require to use other stuff to work? Like an acoustic amp?

what speaker did your piezo go through when you tested it? a guitar cab? or a PA-type speaker?

Back
Top Bottom