Acoustic Electric Guitar / Carol Ann OD-2 and Metal (yeaah)

apescaleconflict

Experienced

Hello! It's been a fair while. I hope you're all feelin dandy! Lots of awesome clips popping out here all the time.
I don't have my electric guitars at home so all i have is my old faithful Yamaha A1M. I desided to drop her tune to standard A# and do something different soundwise to me. I plugger her into Axe and swinged a Carol Ann OD-2 with ML Sound Lab Vox 2x12" and Suhr 2x12" cabs. I quickly found out that the output is dark and ambientish but djentish, so my buddy Shaun quickly invented a whole new genre out of it.

Welcome #DJAMBIENT

I'd love to hear your thoughts. I was surprised and not surprised how the Acoustic guitar sounded in this environment. Also kinda happy i did something different!

Very nice! I think you're on to something.... :cool: Please continue...

Thanks man, i think i found something in me in process, so i most definetly will pursuit for more. :)

To be honest, I like the sound of some unplugged solid electric guitars and I've thought about micing one up.
Yeah! There's a really big difference in those, some resonate really loud and bright, some sound almost silent. I like that idea and would love to hear!

I really love this one Ari.
Not only are the tones really lush and interesting, but the overall composition works so well.

Really excellent work mate.

I was afraid that the sound would irritate me to the point of not wanting to carry on after the first riff, because i loved it how it sounded full acoustic. I was wrong, because played through Axe inspired me to continue the whole song, it gave me something different and i was suprised of the sound actually :D

Back
Top Bottom