Acoustic demo video using Midifine's 'Acoustic Piezo' preset.

Awesome. Really fun, sounds great - nicely done video. Enjoyed it!

Thanks Scott, I'm flattered.

That was outstanding. Was that a bit of Diary Of A Madman I heard in there?

Thanks! Yeah, I must brush up on that one... and all the other bits and pieces. :)

It sounds really great in your hands.. Thank You!!!

Such a great preset. I'm studying its construction so I can learn how to put something like that together myself. Oddities, though: When I click on the Cab block it changes the tone significantly. I'm guessing that's because the preset was written in FW 7 and I'm running 12.04, yeah?

Thanks for sharing! Nice rich tone. Now, if I could only change my strings as fast as you!!!!!!

Such a great preset. I'm studying its construction so I can learn how to put something like that together myself. Oddities, though: When I click on the Cab block it changes the tone significantly. I'm guessing that's because the preset was written in FW 7 and I'm running 12.04, yeah?[/QUOTE]

It doesn't matter what FW is it, there is no Amp, I put the Cab Model only to give back a little from the Electric Guitar Sound, I play this Patch with my Strat, maybe you can give a try to this one

View attachment 19486

hope you like it...:)

Such a great preset. I'm studying its construction so I can learn how to put something like that together myself. Oddities, though: When I click on the Cab block it changes the tone significantly. I'm guessing that's because the preset was written in FW 7 and I'm running 12.04, yeah?

It doesn't matter what FW is it, there is no Amp, I put the Cab Model only to give back a little from the Electric Guitar Sound, I play this Patch with my Strat, maybe you can give a try to this one

View attachment 19486

hope you like it...:)[/QUOTE]

Thanks! And apologies for the late reply. I've been on the road again... I'll check this new one out in the morning. Cheers! B

Back
Top Bottom