Acoustic Cover: Led Zeppelin - All of My Love - FW: 5.01

I really enjoyed this. I've never heard that song done that way. If I may... for my taste I would have liked the acoustic guitar up a bit in the mix or a bit more "forward." I was only listening on the laptop speakers so that may have a lot to do with it but I was mostly hearing the vocals and would have like a bit more guitar in the mix. Regardless, it was a really cool take on that song.

Edit: I took a listen with my ear buds and the balance was a bit better.

Last edited:
Thanks! I was thinking same thing after posting it to sound cloud. I'll drop the vocals a couple dB's and see if that helps.

Yeah, I like the remix. Who is the singer? And does she have links to other tunes she done - original or cover?

Nice.I would mute the guys voice and just have the female. She doesnt need that male back vocals on those parts. Just me,she has an amazing voice ...sounds nice

Yeah, I like the remix. Who is the singer? And does she have links to other tunes she done - original or cover?

The singer is Jamie Chang. We're apart of the band One Sun One Moon. You can find our original CD here. :)

This is our first recorded cover song. We're hoping to do some more soon. Thanks for the compliments!

Nice.I would mute the guys voice and just have the female. She doesnt need that male back vocals on those parts. Just me,she has an amazing voice ...sounds nice

Thanks! Yah I was experimenting with adding backup vocals. I agree with you though it doesn't need any extra fill. I've already got a new one remastered without my vocals. I'll post it soon

Back
Top Bottom