Aces High

@Finnster I don't have one now -the one I used was back when I had a AxeII. Just take one of your marshall esque pre sets and drop a intelligent harmonizer in (can't remember if I put it pre or post amp) Then I think it was the Ionian mode -6 .

Bakerman on the forum here has been a great resource for how to set each harmonizer for a particular song.

I will see what I can come up with tomorrow.

Awesome. I pretty much just use one or two patches for most of our songs. If I have a particular need for an effect I usually just copy my common preset and add the effect block. It would be cool if you could help me out with that.

here try this for the trooper. you play the high part in G with scene 2 and the AX-8 will play the low part. Try to keep the cpu low for the pitch block to sound its best. http://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=4362 This is for the lick after the intro, I forgot there is a short bit of harmony in the intro. I will have to give it a listen some time.

Last edited:
Hey Paranoid.... how come AX8 was in the shop.... anything we need to be concerned about.... love my AX8

I was editing with the editor after the last firmware release and it started going crazy, the edit kept pausing, the screen on the unit was full of blinking shunts.
I power cycled it a couple of times and thought all was well. after another power up I found it was always booting on preset 1 bank 1, and all the I/o and switch settings would go to default. Fractal took real good care of me though and sent a replacement unit out very quickly. I would say it was just one of those things, my son has one also, and his gets thrown around way more then mine and his has never missed a beat.

Back
Top Bottom