• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Accurate low-end in Mesa Boogie Mark IIC+, Mark V, JP-2C

tyler0x88

Hey guys, I'm brand new to the Fractal world as I just bought an Axe-FX III today and wanted to chime in on this topic. One of the first things on my list is to do some comparisons of the Axe-FX with my DRG C+ (long head, fully loaded) that I've owned for over 30 years and see how close I can dial it in. Basically, my amp sounds like a literal copy of James' tone from Master of Puppets, it's so close, it's scary.

Anyways, I'll be posting some updates on my end but I wanted to jump in and join the conversation. I really enjoy the research everyone is doing!

Top Bottom