AccuGroove Cabinets with Acoustic guitar and Axe FX II

coopdeville

Hey Fractal family,

Happy New Year from all here at AccuGroove! At the Axe summit that was held several months at Mission Engineering in Petaluma CA and had a bunch of Fractal players asking about our cabs with
Axe FX II and using an acoustic guitar... so I thought it was time to post a video using a Taylor 614 and our FRFR (Full Range/ Flat Response) AccuGroove Espresso and Latte cabs.

Hope you enjoy it and please pass it on to as many fractal players that also have a passion for playing acoustic guitar and wanting a hi-end sonic solution with our cabs. We sell direct so please contact us thru our website for pricing. We are still extending our Fractal forum special pricing; just mention, when you contact us through our website, that you are a fractal community member.

AccuGroove, bass cabs, FRFR cabs, guitar cabs

Hey Coop, great to see & hear your acoustic in action with the AccuGroove cabs.
Nice chops.
The cabs you had at the AxeFx Summit sounded awesome.

Hey Coop, great to see & hear your acoustic in action with the AccuGroove cabs.
Nice chops.
The cabs you had at the AxeFx Summit sounded awesome.

Thanks bro... it was a blast to be a part of it and we'll do it again once NAMM is finished... I'm stoked to show the Fractal forum community our cabs with the acoustuic guitar and an Axe II

Thanks Coop. Every 2-way frfr system has a nasty way of wrecking havoc in the most crucial frequency of the guitar - where they have to divide down and up.
And you can especially hear it (positively) in a 3-way system.
I have tried and tried using large diapraghm drivers (2") and setting the network at 800Hz. Just making a trumpet.
At first I found it odd using ordinary dome-tweeters - but am getting more and more convinced in addition to a paper-cone midrange that covers the whole guitar-spectrum.
(Talking full-range system here).

Thanks bro... it was a blast to be a part of it and we'll do it again once NAMM is finished... I'm stoked to show the Fractal forum community our cabs with the acoustuic guitar and an Axe II

Will you be at NAMM?
And if so, will you have an Axe set up?

Will you be at NAMM?
And if so, will you have an Axe set up?

Yes we will be at NAMM but not showing this year (like we did last year) and I will be visiting my friends at Mission Engineering... will you be at the show?

Yes we will be at NAMM but not showing this year (like we did last year) and I will be visiting my friends at Mission Engineering... will you be at the show?

I sure will....trying every guitar I can get my hands on.

NAMM is like Disney Land.....I can hardly wait.

I'm most looking forward to the Randy Rhodes rememberance show on Friday night....if you haven't already heard about it, look into it. Looks to be a killer show.

I sure will....trying every guitar I can get my hands on.

NAMM is like Disney Land.....I can hardly wait.

I'm most looking forward to the Randy Rhodes rememberance show on Friday night....if you haven't already heard about it, look into it. Looks to be a killer show.

oh wow, where are they hosting the show, I will wanna go to that!

Back
Top Bottom