Accidentally overwrote factory 000...

Budda

Axe-Master
Can anyone send it over? Much obliged.

On the plus side, Burg's piezo preset sounds great 😅

Hi Austin (and everyone),

Im a big fan of the naked amps pack and it’s a permanent fixture on my Axe FX. Given that I don’t play live anymore and am purely a home player, I was wondering if I needed this pack as well. I spend most of my playing time jamming along to songs and having a blast doing it.
‘Anyway, after watching your and Burgs videos, I thought sod it and jumped in. If anyone else is on the fence, like me, do it. You 100% won’t regret it. If you can’t find a bunch of tones for whatever you need, then there’s something seriously wrong. I’ve only really messed with the usual suspects of Marshall’s and Fenders so far, but they sound absolutely glorious, especially the Marshalls. The feel and dynamics is spot on. I know you were aiming for an amp in the room sound and I think you nailed it. I haven’t had to tweak anything so far and the separate scenes for humbuckers and single coils are a bonus. I’d be happy with just these presets, but can’t wait to broaden my horizons with the other amps.
I only recently got an FC-12 too, so really appreciate the ‘tips‘ on a lot of the presets and love the shortcut to kicking in the boost, which sounds tremendous on some of the lower gain scenes.

I could gush on for hours, but in summary, Im over the moon with my purchase. Early days, but so far these are the best presets I’ve heard, heartily recommended for any player. Thanks Austin.

Hi Austin (and everyone),

Im a big fan of the naked amps pack and it’s a permanent fixture on my Axe FX. Given that I don’t play live anymore and am purely a home player, I was wondering if I needed this pack as well. I spend most of my playing time jamming along to songs and having a blast doing it.
‘Anyway, after watching your and Burgs videos, I thought sod it and jumped in. If anyone else is on the fence, like me, do it. You 100% won’t regret it. If you can’t find a bunch of tones for whatever you need, then there’s something seriously wrong. I’ve only really messed with the usual suspects of Marshall’s and Fenders so far, but they sound absolutely glorious, especially the Marshalls. The feel and dynamics is spot on. I know you were aiming for an amp in the room sound and I think you nailed it. I haven’t had to tweak anything so far and the separate scenes for humbuckers and single coils are a bonus. I’d be happy with just these presets, but can’t wait to broaden my horizons with the other amps.
I only recently got an FC-12 too, so really appreciate the ‘tips‘ on a lot of the presets and love the shortcut to kicking in the boost, which sounds tremendous on some of the lower gain scenes.

I could gush on for hours, but in summary, Im over the moon with my purchase. Early days, but so far these are the best presets I’ve heard, heartily recommended for any player. Thanks Austin.
Ummm... Wrong thread?

Back
Top Bottom