Accidentally muted setting. Help?

Flippy2good

Hey guys, so I was following along with a YouTube video trying to add in a looper pedal block. After doing this the effect is silent whenever I switch to it even after removing the looper. The only way I get any sound is by hitting the bypass button, but this is simply just a raw sound. The axe fx still shows the input levels when my guitar plays, however no sound is produced from the unit. Any idea how I can fix this? Thanks

You need to attach your version of the preset, after you changed something that caused this issue, so people can find what you did wrong. Simply having someone look at #68, which presumably worked fine before you tried to make changes doesn't really tell us anything about what you did to it.

wait what do you mean?

I mean that there are a ton of different things you could of done to the preset which would cause it to produce no output, and there is now way for anyone to guess unless we can see YOUR edited preset in order to spot where the problem is

No, that is what I guess is a camera phone picture of the edit screen on the front of your unit. People are asking you to upload the actual preset file, which I'm guessing is a term that is unfamiliar to you ?

That said, from that picture of the blocks it does look like you don't have the output attached to anything past the reverb block, which certainly won't give any sound

I assume it's a language barrier, but sometimes these types of thread just have me like...

yYWN7_s-200x150.gif

I'm just guessing here...............

If you added the 'Looper'. then deleted it. You will need to replace the bank spot in the grid with a 'Shunt' to complete the signal chain.

I assume it's a language barrier, but sometimes these types of thread just have me like...

yYWN7_s-200x150.gif

A lot of times its someone playing a bit of a prank with a forum, I see it on photo forums all the time, where they create a new account and try to see how far they can stretch things out.....

Certainly not saying that is the case here, but it does make you wonder sometimes

Back
Top Bottom