Access to tuner through an expression pedal how to?

Tommymo

Inspired
Forgive me but I have been struggling with the manual and I am wondering how to trigger my tuner function for all off my presets with an expression pedal ( mission)? Does this also mean I have to have an expression pedal in each of my signal chains?

No, simply go to Setup -> MIDI/Remote, page over to Other, and the third thing is "Tuner on Heel Down" and set that to which pedal jack you're plugging into (1 or 2).
I tried this just now and at the last step it shows this forever

Attachments

• FFB53528-E2FB-4207-B4EB-30BE38F0B791.jpeg
    FFB53528-E2FB-4207-B4EB-30BE38F0B791.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 28
Is the pedal assigned as a controller on a block like the Vol/Pan block? I think you need to do that. I don't think you can just assign it to an attached pedal without the actual block.

Is the pedal assigned as a controller on a block like the Vol/Pan block? I think you need to do that. I don't think you can just assign it to an attached pedal without the actual block.
Ya that didn’t work either. This is my preset. Is there anything on the edit program that I need to do more?

Attachments

• 9297E872-3710-4074-8896-D11D2C0970B9.jpeg
    9297E872-3710-4074-8896-D11D2C0970B9.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 9
Ya that didn’t work either. This is my preset. Is there anything on the edit program that I need to do more?
You need to right click on the volume dial and assign the pedal to that parameter. There's a drop-down in the upper left of the window that pops up. You'll see that knob turn up and down with the pedal position if you've chosen the correct pedal.

You need to right click on the volume dial and assign the pedal to that parameter. There's a drop-down in the upper left of the window that pops up. You'll see that knob turn up and down with the pedal position if you've chosen the correct pedal.
Getting frustrated. That doesn’t work either. It seems like maybe no one uses this feature I know I have a trs cable but what else to try?

You don't need to assign the pedal to a block for it to work. Did you select "Pedal 1" or "Pedal 2" on the page that I mentioned? You posted a picture of you using the "learn" function. Skip that and just select whichever pedal jack you're plugged into. That's all you have to do and it'll work, assuming that your pedal is working in general. Have you successfully used it to control things like volume blocks? Did you calibrate it successfully on the I/O menu -> Pedal page?

You don't need to assign the pedal to a block for it to work. Did you select "Pedal 1" or "Pedal 2" on the page that I mentioned? You posted a picture of you using the "learn" function. Skip that and just select whichever pedal jack you're plugged into. That's all you have to do and it'll work, assuming that your pedal is working in general. Have you successfully used it to control things like volume blocks? Did you calibrate it successfully on the I/O menu -> Pedal page?
I thought I calibrated it properly but will re check. Thanks for taking the time as I am really finding this thing difficult in my old age. I appreciate it😃

Thanks man. It’s difficult to help someone troubleshoot a problem you don’t have.

Back
Top Bottom