AC30 Top Boost + Ownhammer Public Beta Noodling

I just realized, I just thought, what a great amp tone, and it didn't even cross my mind about modeler vs. real.

The new IR's coming out, are really just completing the picture aren't they... great time to be a guitarist.

yeah I'm telling the truth lol

played with a standard american stratocaster

I can post the preset, but I don't think there is anything special about it.

yeah I'm telling the truth lol

played with a standard american stratocaster,t

I can post the preset, but I don't think there is anything special about it.

If you wouldn't care to post it,I would like to compare it on my setup to your clip. I've been wrestling with these ir's a bit ,getting more lows and highs than what im hearing on these clips! I really like the stuff i'm hearing "Awesome tone here" ,but something isn't working quite the same for me! I'd like to figure it out!

If you wouldn't care to post it,I would like to compare it on my setup to your clip. I've been wrestling with these ir's a bit ,getting more lows and highs than what im hearing on these clips! I really like the stuff i'm hearing "Awesome tone here" ,but something isn't working quite the same for me! I'd like to figure it out!

I can't right now but tomorrow I'll do it.

I can't use axe-edit to upload the preset right? what should I use?

I'm using position 9 so its the fartest away from the speaker. I can crank my verve12ma without any harsh frequencies with this IR.

Back
Top Bottom