AC20 Deluxe Treble and OH 1x12er Class-A Duo IR's

Black Bitch

Fractal Fanatic
I wasn't happy with the recording yesterday. Yesterday was over a muddy MP3 backing Track recording from my friend, but it was not good for hearing the guitar in the mix. So I've done another one over a better recorded Backin Track with the AC20 Deluxe Treble and a mix of 2 IR's from OH Class A Duo Cab Pack (I mixed Blue and Gold in a stereo cab) and you can clearly hear the sound now with Motor Drive and some personal advanced tweaking in the amp block - sounds great.

EDIT: Preset is in Axe Edit http://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=5362

Last edited:
Hi Tony

Sounds great.....again ;)

Very Robben Ford'ish.......and that's not very easy to do.

Looking forward to trying the preset - when I get back home.......working in London for a couple of weeks. No guitar - no Axe. Terrible.

Cheers

Søren

Tony,

Def a tone and feel I can get lost in! I'll have to give the preset a try. Great post mate!

Cheers,

Lee

Hi Tony

Sounds great.....again ;)

Very Robben Ford'ish.......and that's not very easy to do.

Looking forward to trying the preset - when I get back home.......working in London for a couple of weeks. No guitar - no Axe. Terrible.

Cheers

Søren

Wow thank you Soeren - " Robben Ford" - but did not have him in mind, but he's awesome guitarist that's right. He is now at the "less is more" aproach. ;)

and a mix of 2 IR's from OH Class A Duo Cab Pack (I mixed Blue and Gold in a stereo cab) and you can clearly hear the sound now with Motor Drive and some personal advanced tweaking in the amp block - sounds great.

I have this pack... can you clarify? the preset has only a single IR CAB on both x/y... your post says you mixed. Great tone! and great playing (as always)

You need to bring the guitar louder in the mix so we can hear more of that beautiful tone! Very sweet!

Thanks man _ I've done this morning a clip with the same Preset and settings with my Stratocaster and backed off the reverb to bring the guitar more up front - sounds rich and full - even with my Strat, I can't believe it. ;)

I have this pack... can you clarify? the preset has only a single IR CAB on both x/y... your post says you mixed. Great tone! and great playing (as always)

Yes of course, as I have only the Axe FX II MK I I have only 100 user slots - to save space I mixed those 2 IR's just in CabLab3 - both at the same volume level. -;)

Back
Top Bottom