AFIII AC/DC "Rock n roll ain’t noise pollution" solo

CoffsterP

Hi guys, this is my attempt at this AC/DC classic. Reason I am sharing is that I am blown away by the “open” and “airy” tone you now get out of the latest firmware on the FX3. I have used the looper to provide a little bit of rhythm background but otherwise it is played live and recorded with an iPhone. Credit to Rocco Pezzin as the preset I am using is originally based on his “Classic Marshall”.

Holy hell... Mind blown. That was outstanding. And practically my favorite AC/DC tune. So THICK. So AC/DC. Seriously, the best Fractal AC/DC tone I’ve heard yet. My band covers 3 from AC/DC - I really really need this tone. Will it work on the FM3? Can you share the preset?

Holy hell... Mind blown. That was outstanding. And practically my favorite AC/DC tune. So THICK. So AC/DC. Seriously, the best Fractal AC/DC tone I’ve heard yet. My band covers 3 from AC/DC - I really really need this tone. Will it work on the FM3? Can you share the preset?
Thanks for the feedback. Let me try and upload the preset when I get a few minutes during the next day or so.

Thanks again for this👍I finally got some “alone time” with my FM3 and this preset is spectacular. I’m particularly loving that 2nd cab in there. I bumped up the proximity a bit and now it’s going to take the place of my AC/DC presets.

Back
Top Bottom