AC/DC - Highway to Hell tone

kavoo

Inspired
OK, here's my tonematched rhythm tone from the Highway to Hell. Played on Fender Standard Stratocaster with DiMarzio DP218 (Super Distortion S) bridge pickup, so if someone wants to use it with different guitar (with mahogany body and full humbucker for example), some amp block tweaking will be probably needed.

Preset is pretty straightforward - just an Amp Block, custom Cab Block (exported from TM Block) and Reverb.

Here's the sample (original tone in the right channel, tonematched tone in the left channel):
Preset-Cab Bundle attached below:
View attachment ACDC - Highway to Hell.syx

Hope you like it.

!!!IMPORTANT!!!
If you want to be dead on with original recording, you must tune your guitar down to 432Hz.

And don't mind my crappy timing on the mp3 sample :lol

OK, here's my tonematched rhythm tone from the Highway to Hell. Played on Fender Standard Stratocaster with DiMarzio DP218 (Super Distortion S) bridge pickup, so if someone wants to use it with different guitar (with mahogany body and full humbucker for example), some amp block tweaking will be probably needed.

Preset is pretty straightforward - just an Amp Block, custom Cab Block (exported from TM Block) and Reverb.

Here's the sample (original tone in the right channel, tonematched tone in the left channel):
Preset-Cab Bundle attached below:
View attachment 27169

Hope you like it.

!!!IMPORTANT!!!
If you want to be dead on with original recording, you must tune your guitar down to 432Hz.

And don't mind my crappy timing on the mp3 sample :lol
Will this work on the AX8 ?

Back
Top Bottom