AC/DC Back in Black tone FW16.02

Sounds good to me. The tone could still be brighter tho. Great playing man. Tight!

Thanks man, I agree, I noticed that as well...the .mp3 sounds much better, something about soundcloud...seems to be chopping off the high-end frequencies.

I first tried Marshall 1959 Super Lead sim and OH 4x12 Marshall V30 IR, because those should be "the ones" Angus uses live. But I didn't get the tone even close with that combo.

Might be just me, but Freidman BE + Pre-Rola MIX gets me 90% there.

Thanks for your Suggestion - you´re absolutely right - the Freidmann BE with the Pro-Rola has got more ACDC-Vibes than a Plexi - it makes the "roooar" Sound on the open chords A and E.

JTM 45 in the Axe doesn´t work for me - a lot of Pre-Equalizing or trebleboost to get less bassfrequences..........difficult........

The guitar and pickups will greatly affect what works and doesn't work. I get good results with the 1987x, the 50w Plexi High using an SG. I'll have to try the Friedman BE and see how it compares using the SG.

I first tried Marshall 1959 Super Lead sim and OH 4x12 Marshall V30 IR, because those should be "the ones" Angus uses live. But I didn't get the tone even close with that combo.

Might be just me, but Freidman BE + Pre-Rola MIX gets me 90% there.

Try Bogner Shiva or Blue with the same ir... Also mess with air if you miss high end. Air freq 5892...

Bogners are a little more raw in the sound if tweaked right imho. I like them a lot.

Last edited:
Try Bogner Shiva or Blue with the same ir... Also mess with air if you miss high end. Air freq 5892...

Bogners are a little more raw in the sound if tweaked right imho. I like them a lot.

Hm........doesn´t work for me with the Shiva Lead and less gain.........has got no "blood"...............

Back
Top Bottom