AFIII AC/DC - "Back in Black" - Angus Young main and outro solo cover (FW16 Beta Cygnus)

CoffsterP

Here's a video of my cover version of two classic Angus Young solos from Back in Black using the AXE FXIII. The backing tracks were all recorded through Logic Pro X with the bass also going through the AXE FXIII. The guitar is a Gibson Custom 61 Les Paul SG played through the stock model of the 1969 Super Lead Plexi in the AXE FXIII. Thanks for taking the time to watch, hope you enjoy!

Here's a video of my cover version of two classic Angus Young solos from Back in Black using the AXE FXIII. The backing tracks were all recorded through Logic Pro X with the bass also going through the AXE FXIII. The guitar is a Gibson Custom 61 Les Paul SG played through the stock model of the 1969 Super Lead Plexi in the AXE FXIII. Thanks for taking the time to watch, hope you enjoy!

Nice picking sounds great and the tone is perfect. :cool:

nice job. Would you mind sharing the patch on Axe Exchange?

I tried loading, but it came up as an empty preset.

View attachment 80324

Not sure what the problem was for you as I just tried auditioning it through AXE-EDIT and it came up just fine. I have re-exported the preset and have attached it here for you to give it another try. Fingers crossed that this works OK now.

Attachments

• ACDC - CLASSIC MARSHALL.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 100
Back
Top Bottom