About the Quantum 1.0 beta firmware

I haven't yet tried it. I'm not normally too keen on trying a beta firmware, especially when I don't have time to go back and re-tweak my settings for gigs. I may catch a break soon here though.

Well, I got to play with this firmware for a good while yesterday, while I was tooling around with the Synth block.

Overall, there's changes. I'm not sure I'd call them "good" or "bad", but just changes. I ended up going back to v19 - mostly due to the fact that I'm going to be getting more free time in a few weeks, and hope to continue developing useful presets for posting here and other places. I'd rather not be on a Beta firmware for that. Once v20/Quantum goes Production, I'll update again at that point.

Agreed. But, I did only spend about 4 hours with it. I flipped through all of my presets (at least, the ones I had loaded in), and played with the Synth block the whole time. So, not much time spent on it to really dig in. Once it goes to Production, I'll grab my looper and make A/B recordings of stuff and see how much / if any changes are there for my sounds.

Back
Top Bottom