About HF Resonance

I think the key here, and as has been mentioned long ago, is it's not an eq, and trying to use it as such will tire your ears.

Fractal Audio Said:

扬声器的页中,Amp 块是各种参数。我已经讨论过的低频共振在另一篇文章。在这篇文章中我将处理高频率共振。

如果共振管功率放大器的高输出阻抗导致频率响应要遵循的扬声器的阻抗。有两个主要组件: 如果共振,高频率大大提高。高频刺激是音圈的由于电感。

在语音线圈电抗等于其抵抗的频率,阻抗将开始上升。如果这是"纯粹的"电感将上升 6 分贝每倍频程。然而涡流损失在电机导致此电感通常是"半感应"和阻抗上升 3 和 4 dB 每倍频程之间。不同品牌和型号的发言者的行为不同。你可以看看的规格表,一位发言者要发言的人的行为的想法。由 f 给出的公式为中断频率 = R / (2 * pi * L)。例如,如果语音线圈电感是 1 mH 和抵抗是 7 欧姆,然后中断频率将会 7/(6.28*0.001) = 1.1 千赫。

斧-Fx II 允许您调整虚拟语音线圈通过喜频率和喜 RES 参数。喜频率参数设置的"断裂"频率的频率其中电感电抗等于语音线圈电阻。对于大多数发言者是大约 1000 赫兹。较低的更大的扬声器和高为较小的扬声器通常是。喜 RES 参数设置的阻抗增加的速率。5.83 的默认值是每倍频程约 3.5 dB。

如果你想要一个更平滑的声音你可以增加喜频率和/或减少喜。如果你想要更多的高点或"编钟"你可以减少喜频率和/或增加喜 RES.实验与不同的值来获得感觉的响应。

请注意反馈 (阻尼参数) 的金额将会影响这些控件的行为。无反馈式 (阻尼 = 0) 的频率响应如下的阻抗曲线几乎是 1 对 1。阻尼增加频率响应铺平,以及阻抗曲线具有较少对响应的影响。

Is kinda what this sounds like to me. I just trust that Cliff is the guru and follow his advice. I also definitely need some electronics classes.

In all seriousness though thank you Cliff for your posts. Although I'm being a bit of a shithead , I do learn a TON from you about not only the Axe, but how the real world amp and speaker counterparts work and behave as well.
带着在斧-Fx 的所有东西,使用你的耳朵。

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

Hahahaha.. Sometime my thoughts too, but i learn stuff every day. Thank G for learning and C for giving it away :)

I've just discovered this Notes section, gonna play with the stuff you mention here and the new firmware today evening. Thank you, looking forward to more posts like this one!

I'm finding that most manufacturers post Re as part of their parameters, which I'd guess isn't the same as R used in the formula?

Using the Re in place of R in the formula as well as the given mH of 0.34 for the inductance by the manufacturer gives me a fairly crazy high number compared to what you said is normal. Is there no practical way I can actually equate what the break frequency is for different speakers? My geekiness refuses to give up on this, and while I could just tweak to where it sounds good I'm extremely devoted to figuring this out in a mathematical approach.

Really enjoying mind. For me I had to learn how to handle amps again. Which is great cause most presets need tweaking for your presentation . We all like r stuff r way. Make your own presets and u will b fine

If you want a smoother sound you can increase HI FREQ and/or decrease HI RES. If you want more highs or "chime" you can decrease HI FREQ and/or increase HI RES. Experiment with different values to get a feel for the response.

Note that the amount of feedback (Damping parameter) will influence the behavior of these controls. With no feedback (Damping = 0) the frequency response follows the impedance curve virtually 1-for-1. As Damping is increased the frequency response flattens and the impedance curve has less influence on the response.

As with all things in the Axe-Fx, use your ears.
Yes! Better than EQ

Back
Top Bottom