About edit language

caseone

I bought it, but I won't use it, because there is no Chinese manual.The eventide's effector is basically Chinese and has a Chinese operation interface so I bought three H9 and another H9000.I would be grateful if fractal could do the Chinese translation well.
The Axe-Fx, Fractal Bot, Axe-Edit and MFC-101 manuals don't come with a Chinese manual either. Are you not using those?
斧-FX,分形机器人,斧,编辑和MFC-101手册不来与中国的手动两种。你不使用这些吗?

First of all, I have never seen such an arrogant reply.If you don't have the ability to do the Chinese interface, you can just say we don't have this plan.If you can't treat every client, I think you should learn ethics.Your sales are not good.My friend bought FX8 and couldn't open the machine after the update.If you think you're great, I don't think so, because you need to learn to respect others.The reason why I'm still using AX is because the tone is very good.However, you will reply (The Axe-Fx, Fractal Bot, Axe-Edit and MFC-101 manuals don't come with a Chinese manual either. Are you not using those?).Reply to the robber's logic.Your inadequacy is not a reason to force me to learn English, I don't need to learn English a software, there are many people like me.These people are your customers.Do you treat your clients like this?

Last edited:
I forgot to mention that the Chinese agent made the instructions in Chinese, and I learned to use it in Chinese.MFC EDIT is an exception.

[QUOTE =“chris,post:1621899,member:8113”]什么?[/ QUOTE]
I don't know how to communicate with him.

8192_1503043964_thumb.png
this EVENTIDE H9

There are over 6000 languages in the world. It's pretty expensive to translate to even the top 10% of them. Most products sold primarily in the US that have more than one language version cover English, Spanish, and French.

Perhaps you could edit section by section through an online translator, or something similar. I'm honestly not sure what the best option would be, but I'm sure there are some methods of getting the English version into a workable Chinese translation.

There are over 6000 languages in the world. It's pretty expensive to translate to even the top 10% of them. Most products sold primarily in the US that have more than one language version cover English, Spanish, and French.

Perhaps you could edit section by section through an online translator, or something similar. I'm honestly not sure what the best option would be, but I'm sure there are some methods of getting the English version into a workable Chinese translation.
China accounts for one fifth of the world's population.

I think there is a lot of market share in China, many of my friends are selling Musical Instruments, and I also booked AXE III.I think my expectation is a good one.Why not do some market research and study whether to do Chinese version?

I think there is a lot of market share in China, many of my friends are selling Musical Instruments, and I also booked AXE III.I think my expectation is a good one.Why not do some market research and study whether to do Chinese version?
No doubt there... Chinese is spoken by more people than any other language! Perhaps this is an opportunity for someone to make that available to the Chinese speaking world! Can your agent do this?

No doubt there... Chinese is spoken by more people than any other language! Perhaps this is an opportunity for someone to make that available to the Chinese speaking world! Can your agent do this?
Ha ha yes, but China already has an agent.

Back
Top Bottom