Able to add to cart, still bailed!

It really is the worst of both worlds. Wait list and still have to play the F5 game if you want one.

Pretty sure eveyone knows you aren't in favor of the wait list. At least I would think so with the 50 or so posts you have made stating so. ;)

Last edited:
Looks as though if you want one even at the higher price you'll need a macro. Geeze!

I had no doubt it will be this way for a while. There are people out there that will pay the extra without a second thought. They're probably happy about it making it a little easier for them. It will be at least a week or two before there's any indication how the wait list will shake out. For the record I actually had two in my cart all the way up to the submit button. I lucked out and got in pretty early on the wait list so I'll wait. :)

No, you are mistaken, I know the price in the cart is up by $400, but that is NOT a price hike, it's an impatience fee.

OK, but the only units selling right now are at the higher price. So you can call it a fee and I can call it the effective rate.

because for many people its a blessing. Not everyone is in your shoes. Some have the time to spend here hitting refresh, some have the skills to create scripts, some have the ability to make 400 bucks in mins and would rather spend it than sit refreshinig or waiting. Just because the wait list does not fit your needs it doesnt make it a bad thing. You are not going to please everyone. Complaining about it over and over isnt going to solve anything either. It is what it is...

because for many people its a blessing. Not everyone is in your shoes. Some have the time to spend here hitting refresh, some have the skills to create scripts, some have the ability to make 400 bucks in mins and would rather spend it than sit refreshinig or waiting. Just because the wait list does not fit your needs it doesnt make it a bad thing. You are not going to please everyone. Complaining about it over and over isnt going to solve anything either. It is what it is...

So you will stop complaining about the scripts?

OK, but the only units selling right now are at the higher price. So you can call it a fee and I can call it the effective rate.

And that's exactly my point. If you are too impatient to wait, then you're out $400. Anyone who waits could spend the $400 on ANYTHING else they might find they need for their Axe-II. This is also a great example as to why you shouldn't sell off your entire gear collection for some new fangled thing. I have gear, it works well enough to get me through what I need it for, so there is no hurry. When Cliff is caught up, and all the dust has settled, then I'll look into buying.

Last edited:
No complaining, it's just getting worse...
Before:
Play F5 game, get one if lucky
Price: $2200
After:
Price: $2600
Play F5 game, get one if lucky
A wait list, with unknown waiting time.

Happy now?

The waiting list would have worked if they doubled the price and then offered 50% off coupons. I have to assume they wouldn't be selling at $4400. And if they did, it'd be a Pod HD for me. :)

And that's exactly my point. If you are too impatient to wait, then you're out $400. Anyone who waits could spend the $400 on ANYTHING else they might find they need for their Axe-II. This is also a great example as to why you shouldn't sell off your entire gear collection for some new fangled thing. I have gear, it works well enough to get me through what I need it for, so there is no hurry. When Cliff is caught up, and all the dust has settled, then I'll look into buying.

Tiz has been "looking into" buying a standard since 2007! The man has no problem with impulse control, he moves carefully and deliberately! :)

Last edited:
The waiting list would have worked if they doubled the price and then offered 50% off coupons. I have to assume they wouldn't be selling at $4400. And if they did, it'd be a Pod HD for me. :)
That would be quite interesting. But I bet they won't.

if what I posted was complaining then you just did by your own definition.

;)

No, lets call it what it was. I was commenting on your obsessive rants abbout the waiting list. Nothing more. I have not complained about how anyone was able to obtaiin a II and I am happy for each and everyone of them. You have done a lot here trying to keep people informed. You also try to incite with your negative takes. It is what it is but dont put words in my mouth.

Back
Top Bottom