Closed Ability to turn off the flashing tempo light

The flashing of the ring is very uncomfortable for me. It disturbs me a lot. I have the color set to none, and then the footswitch of the tap tempo have no flash, and of course no color. That's the best option I have now. It doesn't disturb!!

I would prefer to have the ring color without flashing, as all the other rings. Just the color without flashing.

I think that a good improvement is to add an option for the Utility/tap tempo configuration. In this option you could choose the following options:
  • flash following tempo with the intensity of the color ring at 100% (100% regarding the global configuration)
  • flash following tempo with the intensity of the color ring at 50%
  • flash following tempo with the intensity of the color ring at 25%
  • no tempo following, the color is permanent
I like your suggestions. I figured out how to dim all the ring and LED lights. It was driving me batty last night. For the Temp, I might select no color or just add one of those soft felt battery terminal rings. That way I might see nothing, or at least much less flashing. It's really noticeable at night in a dark room- on a table 1 foot from my eyes. Not cool after a recent brain injury. Effected my sleep as in, I did not sleep. On a side not, while hunting through the menus, I discovered the metronome. It is a very convenient feature >>> under "Controllers."

Back
Top Bottom