1. Recent events require us to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.
    Dismiss Notice

Wish Ability to save your own FX setting within the effects algorithm

Discussion in 'Axe-Fx II Wish List' started by josephyballew, Apr 15, 2018.

1. josephyballew

josephyballew
    Expand Collapse
    Regular

How great would it be to have a favorite effect, amp, or drive tweak and be able to save that within the effects block. You can have your favorite flanger, amp, drive, reverb, and etc tweek without having to go to another preset. Another good thing would be to be able to copy effects blocks from one preset to another. And the last thing that is similar is the custom scales to be able to name them. You have 32 custom scale locations. If you have a tons of twin leads that you do and you forget which one is which, that is grief. It should be a number followed by name such as Madamoiselle that dual lead. Right now I have a spread sheet covering all my custom scales. I don't have this spread sheet at practice or at a gig.

2. lqdsnddist

lqdsnddist
    Expand Collapse
    Fractal Fanatic

Isn’t this exactly what saving and recalling a block file does ??

3. josephyballew

josephyballew
    Expand Collapse
    Regular

Sorry, I posted on the AXE 2, I have and AXE 3

4. lqdsnddist

lqdsnddist
    Expand Collapse
    Fractal Fanatic

I would imagine once there is axe-edit for the III it would retain the ability to load and save block files. Have you seen any indication that says they are doing away with that feature ?

5. Admin M@

Admin M@
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Fractal Audio Systems Moderator

Yes, this is the territory of the editor's BLOCK LIBRARY feature, going soon to a fractalaudio.com near you.