Wish Ability to name banks

AndrewN

I was in the studio this weekend and found myself wishing I could name an entire bank for easy reference.
I ended up compromising by prefixing the preset names, but there is a limit so it gets crowded quickly.

For example, I found myself wanting to name the bank "Studio - Project" and the I could name the presets based on Song Titles and potentially technical info. I use 4C for 4CM amp integrated presets, DI for Direct. If you're feeling really generous, being able to name a scene as well would be handy. Clean, Dirty, Rhythm Wet, things like that would be useful IMHO.

P.S. Thank you for all the awesome! The ability to copy an entire bank to a new one in ax8-edit saved me a lot of time and effort when turning off reverbs for studio work.

Isn’t there only like 3 or 4 banks already?

Unless you could customize bank size and have lots of them, I don’t see much point in having it called bank A, or “lead bank” etc, if it had 128 presets

Isn’t there only like 3 or 4 banks already?

Unless you could customize bank size and have lots of them, I don’t see much point in having it called bank A, or “lead bank” etc, if it had 128 presets
AX8 banks contain only 8 presets. There are 64 Banks

Back
Top Bottom