Wish Ability to label Bank 1 as Bank 0

joegold

Fractal Fanatic
New MFC owner/user here....

I'm pretty sure already that this can't presently be done, which is why I'm posting this in the MFC Wishes forum.

I usually use Preset Mode with Banks of 10 Presets each.
[Note: I use the Bank Style "None" so that the Preset selection is not sent while merely scrolling through the various Banks.]
I find it confusing when I'm scrolling through the Banks and, for example, I see Bank 7 and then select Preset #1 from within that Bank and the Preset that gets sent/loaded is Preset #61 rather than Preset #71.
I.e. I'd much rather have Preset #1 within Bank #7 be Preset #71.

So what I'm hoping for is that future firmware updates might add another Display Offset parameter to the Setup Menus so that I can designate the 1st Bank of Presets as "Bank #000" rather than "Bank 001" which is the only way to designate it now.

If I'm wrong and there is already a way to do this then please let me know and I'll delete this thread.

Thanks.

Also, while I'm thinking of it....

It would be nice if there was a way to Exit from the Bank numbers scrolling screen, e.g. after changing your mind and realizing that you don't want to change Banks after all, w/o having to first select a Preset from within some other Bank (or w/o having to remember the number of the Bank that the current Preset was in so you can reselect it).
[Note: I use the Bank Style "None" so that the Preset selection is not sent while merely scrolling through the various Banks.]
The Exit/Save switch seems ideal for this purpose.

Again, if this can already be done, please let me know how.

Last edited:
I see that some new firmware for the MFC has been released today and that the above suggestions have either not been noticed or were found to be unworthy.

But I thought that if it's the former it might be a good time to bump this thread again.

So...

BUMP

Bump again.
Any chance of me getting a "maybe" or a "never gonna happen" from Fractal about this?
Then I can stop the bumping.

This is an issue at every gig. More or less just a pain to have to think about one more thing.....not end of world, but just seems like an easy request to update???

Back
Top Bottom