ABCD Knobs on preset 99 for quick access knobs

mortega76

Fractal Fanatic
I went to preset 99 and started to turn the quick knobs but nothing happened except scene changes. Did I accidentally disable something?

When you are in a presets first screeen-the initial preset screen-A comtrols the scenes. As soon as you go to layout the knobs work as expected. This is by design

if you want to control the ABCD modifiers you need to go to the control/manual tab.

Apparently.

Thanks for chiming in... I am referring to the presets that have ABCD as part of the preset name, these presets allow for ABCD knobs to be used as realtime modifier. Looks like scenes has overridden that functionality.

Thanks for chiming in... I am referring to the presets that have ABCD as part of the preset name, these presets allow for ABCD knobs to be used as realtime modifier. Looks like scenes has overridden that functionality.

its taken over knob A, but to reclaim its function operate the knobs from the tab as i stated above.

Oh, I got ya now... But let's say in a live situation you used the modifiers you'd switch presets ten you'd have to go to the layout tab to use the modifiers? Doesn't really matter for me since I never do that live anyhow.

Back
Top Bottom