AFIII A variety of tones (plus free presets)

Axe-Master

"Methamphetaclean III" is a revised take on an AX8 preset i posted a few years back, and incorporates some of the new algorithms in the III like quad detune, tri-chorus and cloud based verbs.

"Robin" is my take on the Trower/Hendrix/Marino thing from the 70's utilising univibe, fuzz, wah and a cranked Marshall.

Finally, there's a MK IV preset with 8 scenes that uses two amp blocks and the channels feature to showcase different dirty tones that the MK IV (USA Lead) is capable of, by tweaking the amp EQ and the output graphic EQ. I added a 2290 delay and wah settings based off John petrucci's rack crybaby settings, thanks to the GEQ that was added to the wah block a few FW back.

"Methamphetaclean III" is a revised take on an AX8 preset i posted a few years back, and incorporates some of the new algorithms in the III like quad detune, tri-chorus and cloud based verbs.

"Robin" is my take on the Trower/Hendrix/Marino thing from the 70's utilising univibe, fuzz, wah and a cranked Marshall.

Finally, there's a MK IV preset with 8 scenes that uses two amp blocks and the channels feature to showcase different dirty tones that the MK IV (USA Lead) is capable of, by tweaking the amp EQ and the output graphic EQ. I added a 2290 delay and wah settings based off John petrucci's rack crybaby settings, thanks to the GEQ that was added to the wah block a few FW back.

Direct download links to presets would be appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom