A touch of progressive

Great job here bro!! Great musical skills, the song is great and the mix as well. I like the drums, are they real or some software like superior drummer?

dupere11497 said:
Great job here bro!! Great musical skills, the song is great and the mix as well. I like the drums, are they real or some software like superior drummer?

Thanks. The drums are Metal Foundry, I tweaked it a little bit but they are great on their own.

Yeah that song is very DT esque. It's the same song you did before right? Nice new riffs too! I still think the snare sounds weird...

decipher said:
wow! patches plz?

It's easy. They aren't mine. Found on Axe Exchange.

First patch is Zorran's Double Verb, RectoNew and Das Metall, two cabs - Recto 4*12 V30 SM 57 and same cab without micing, both stock.
Second is Walk Dimebag, Das Metall, Recto 4*12 V30 R121 and Redwires Marshall G12-R121-Cap 3"

Point is - these patches may be completely useless for your particular application. The use of patches depends largely on the musical context. I've been tweaking quite a lot of various patches, Clark Kent's, Nolly's, D20s, Zappa's, Enditol's etc etc. They are all great on their own but they didn't match the music environment. That said, you first need to imagine IN YOUR HEAD the sound you are looking for and then do the tweaking. Building up YOUR sound in your head is the most challenging task IMO. Technical stuff is of secondary importance.

Hope this doesn't sound bothering :?

Back
Top Bottom