A thorough MFC-101 Mark III review

ML SOUND LAB

Cab Pack Wizard
Vendor
silent.jpg

The switches are good. I was worried about the switches since I need to be certain if I hit a switch or not. They are silent but you still feel the "click" in your foot.

:D Hahaha... I'm glad all of the sarcasm and irony was noticed.

On a serious note: this controller is easy as hell to use. I know you should always read the manual but the manual is right on top of the front panel. Push this to do this and that to do that. Really easy to configure!

:D Sad to break this for you guy but it's all real. I've got my Christmas pants on and they're not coming off!

nice! looking forward to trying mine out; I mainly bought the mk III for the durability of the switches, but i'll be curious to see how silent they are and etc. I do play church type gigs every so often, so the switches might come in handy.

[/QUOTE]The switches are good. I was worried about the switches since I need to be certain if I hit a switch or not. They are silent but you still feel the "click" in your foot.[/QUOTE]

good to know...thanks for informing us!

Just got my MFC from UPS tonight. Didn't have a cat 5 cable so I'll get one tomorrow.

What's this new cable the Xlr conversion cable or something like that?

Where the hell do you buy one?

You can get the adapter for xlr soon. I'm on the waiting list already. :) So after that you can use an xlr cable as your midi cable. Doesn't break and is relatively cheap.

I though I read somewhere that the new switches would look a lot different, kinda like the old ART MIDI Mastercontrol. Not sure how that idea ended up in my head....

yeah, i'll be excited when it's available. not a big deal to set up my MFC MK III w/ an ethernet, since I'm just using it at home. But will be enjoying using it with XLR for sure!

The MFC is AWESOME. It makes using my Axe FX much more enjoyable, because i can unlock all my patches very quickly. I save in axe edit and am ready to go.

Back
Top Bottom