A Stylish Rack Case.

Crapshoes

I'm looking to downsize from my gator 6u rack to a 3u. I'd like to get a nicer rack case this time, preferably one that looks rather aesthetically pleasing while still being safe for my hardware. All suggestions welcome!

The only qualification is that it must fit the Axe and a Matrix Gt1000fx. Price is not an issue.

What's your goal?

Looking to do a pro tour, and be able to get thrown about by the airlines?

Looking to make it safely from the house to the backseat, to the local gig?

Looking to keep the missus happy, and fit the living room decor?

When meanest thou by stylish, aesthetically pleasing and safe? ;)

I'm looking to downsize from my gator 6u rack to a 3u. I'd like to get a nicer rack case this time, preferably one that looks rather aesthetically pleasing while still being safe for my hardware. All suggestions welcome!

The only qualification is that it must fit the Axe and a Matrix Gt1000fx. Price is not an issue.

http://www.audiopile.net/R3UE-14

I have been buying racks from these guys. They are nicely made, attractive, and sturdy. Highly recommended.

I have a 3U and a 4U from them. They're not light, but they are really nice. Guaranteed that should your rack collide with something else, it will come out undamaged. Not so sure about the other guy. :)

What's your goal?

Looking to do a pro tour, and be able to get thrown about by the airlines?

Looking to make it safely from the house to the backseat, to the local gig?

Looking to keep the missus happy, and fit the living room decor?

When meanest thou by stylish, aesthetically pleasing and safe? ;)

Right, so this is a question of balance on my part. I'd like it to be nice and safe, but I'm not really flying it anywhere, so maybe shock mounting would be a bit much. I had it in a Gator 6u rack case previously which was cosmetically damaged in a car accident. It did it's job though, the Axe and power-amp were unharmed even though I totaled my vehicle. That being said, the standard rack case mountings seem to do the job well enough for what I need, and now I'd like to retire my Gator for a younger, handsomer successor... Something about a nice looking head and cab just looks professional, and that's an aesthetic that I'm interested in since I still run my Axe through a speaker cabinet.

Back
Top Bottom