A song from my Band "Chaos Inside" live with the Axe-Fx II XL

I've been looking for more of your stuff on Youtube, it's great stuff, I like it a lot. All members of the band play well.

Very creative.
Hope that tomorrow you'll get to heaven.
Ahhhhhhhhaaahaaa...thanks a lot, very nice.
But that would mean that I don't meet my idols, 'cause I'm pretty sure, that they will be found in the other club. ;-)

Ahhhhhhhhaaahaaa...thanks a lot, very nice.
But that would mean that I don't meet my idols, 'cause I'm pretty sure, that they will be found in the other club. ;-)
You guys are super talented!!! I love hearing bands that are so in sync with each other, it really adds a whole other layer of enjoyment to the experience. Add that to great songwriting and stage presence, you guys have it all!

You guys are super talented!!! I love hearing bands that are so in sync with each other, it really adds a whole other layer of enjoyment to the experience. Add that to great songwriting and stage presence, you guys have it all!
Thank you so much!

Great sound..I do like your guitar impulses
Thank you so much.

BTW: In the next days we are starting with the recording of our first full length album, which will be released in April 2019.

But our EP from 2017 "Freedom.System.Future.Illusion." ist available as FREE download on bandcamp:

We are also on Facebook, if someone wants to give us a "Like" ;-)

https://www.facebook.com/ChaosInsideMetal/

But again, THANK YOU for your kind words. That means a lot to us.

Andy
Vocals, guitars CHAOS INSIDE

Back
Top Bottom