Wish A skin to darken the pop-up windows for Preset/Amp/Cab pickers

Piing

Axe-Master
After being working for a while in a semi-dark environment with Axe-Edit (dark skin) over a black background screen, when opening the pop-up window for picking a Preset, Amp, CAB, or CAB/Preset manager, the eyes are suddenly flashed with the brightness of the white window and it takes a while to re-accommodate, just to go back to darkness when closing the pop-up window.

It would be nice to have the possibility to choose a skin with a darker background for these pop-up windows (cream, grey... whatever)

I know its not a functional/urgent request, but some of us don't have young eyes anymore, and we do appreciate these little "accessibility friendly" details. :)

+1 for the AFXII and AX8 too!!

Maybe an option for the same dark gray w/ light gray color scheme as the main AE screen ...

+1 on making the FM3-Edit interface more flexible. I too have poor eyesight, and I find the Edit program unusable due to the lack of contrast. An option to increase contrast, or change the theme from "Dark" to something else (or adopt the Windows 10 default theme) would be helpful.

Dark Mode ENABLED/DISABLED? I could get behind that if it's not too much work.
Maybe our platform has some simple UI filters. I'll discuss with @Michael Pickens
Here, I've just inverted the colors and rotated the hue 180°

View attachment 86113
Might need to lighten the grey numbers a little for readability, but otherwise, the text looks good. The buttons at the bottom can probably stay the original color, rather than change for dark mode....

This thread went dark.............

Used to be able to skin the older Axe Edit was very cool, but the newer version wrapped up the editability :( So maybe at least an option to adjust the white popup would be a nice gimme?

Back
Top Bottom