A short ballad recorded with AX8

lummox

Hi guys, haven't been here for a while. Just wanted to share a short piece of music I made recently, not a heavy stuff this time. It was recorded as my final assignment of Pro Tools Basics course at Coursera. All the guitar tones were made with AX8, except for the reverbs and delays (I had to use Pro Tools' stock plugins for rev/dly, it was a part of the task). My AX8 presets library is a kind of a mess now, but I bet I used some @fremen 's presets as a starting point both for cleans and for the lead tone.

Hope you'll enjoy it!

BTW, not impressed with Pro Tools | First at all. I do understand it's a kind of a demo and its functions are heavily limited. But its inability to work with third-party plugins renders it almost unusable.

Hi guys, haven't been here for a while. Just wanted to share a short piece of music I made recently, not a heavy stuff this time. It was recorded as my final assignment of Pro Tools Basics course at Coursera. All the guitar tones were made with AX8, except for the reverbs and delays (I had to use Pro Tools' stock plugins for rev/dly, it was a part of the task). My AX8 presets library is a kind of a mess now, but I bet I used some @fremen 's presets as a starting point both for cleans and for the lead tone.

Hope you'll enjoy it!

BTW, not impressed with Pro Tools | First at all. I do understand it's a kind of a demo and its functions are heavily limited. But its inability to work with third-party plugins renders it almost unusable.

Nice. Thanks for sharing!

Back
Top Bottom