a selection of FR/FR ......but i need a choice

I've been trying to buy them for 2years in Europe.
Hi
Two years !!!!! you must be more disappointed than i am so......
i have no intention to wait such a long time and i don t know if i ll be able to buy me two CLR s in 3 ,...6 months or 2 years !!!!!
so i intend to buy two Matrix FR12 , i have contacted Matrix and i can 1O% discount for two FR12 so .....
on one side you are considered like a non valour customer i would say and on the other you are treated like it should be.
CLR are better than FR12 but how could i know as i won t be able to listen to one CLR unless i go for a ride to the US or to Australia !!!!!!

I have both CLR's and 2 powered 1x12 XiTone's. The CLR's are great very polished hi def sound. The Xitone's have a bit more of a cab like quality to me that I prefer. So that being said, I keep my CLR's at home to create my presets on and practice with and I gig with my XiTone's.

Thanks Belfast
Tell me a bit more on your QSC k10 and k12 ???
Don t know them
Thanks!!!!
They are made by QSC and really they are Monitors or PA but they are dead clear and handles the bottom really well
At the Danish Axe meet last year the QSC K12 turned out to be the favorit speaker present was : QSC k12, Yamaha MSR 12", JBL Eon 612, RCF 312, Mackie SRM, Matrix FR212, Atomic CLR...

https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/k12s-and-a-fresh-6-0-axe-fx-2.51399/

I have both CLR's and 2 powered 1x12 XiTone's. The CLR's are great very polished hi def sound. The Xitone's have a bit more of a cab like quality to me that I prefer. So that being said, I keep my CLR's at home to create my presets on and practice with and I gig with my XiTone's.
Hi
Thanks for answer
You re a lucky
Man.....

Back
Top Bottom