A remarkable coincidence?

Coldsummer

Experienced
I swear this is absolutely true.

On the very same day I loaded Quantum b1 I was suddenly a much better guitarist than before, noticeably improved feel and tone in my fingers, and all of my guitars sounded and played way better than ever. It's really weird?

For all I know I could be a sex God too but haven't had a chance to test that out yet as the wife is away on a cruise and anyway, my birthday isn't for several months yet.

Oh, as far as the firmware is concerned, well I haven't really noticed a difference tbh, it seems to be ok.

I swear this is absolutely true.

For all I know I could be a sex God too but haven't had a chance to test that out yet as the wife is away on a cruise and anyway, my birthday isn't for several months yet.

Gotta love that British humor!

Mr_Bean_avatar.jpg

Attachments

• Mr_Bean_avatar.jpg
    Mr_Bean_avatar.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 21
You should really test by yourself before your wife gets home. It's a recipe for disaster to go live without preparing carefully.
What if you can't get any volume going, or if the hardware fails?
But you probably know this if you're a true bedroom player...

Lol, never been much of a guitarist (or a lover) tbh but I love the way Quantum FW has changed something in the way the AxeFX responds, it feels so much more dynamic and lively, everything seems to cut through better and I can really feel more of a connection when I play through it. As most people have said, this FW translates more of the 'feel' when playing rather than just a change in the tone. And in a way, because it is more inspiring, it does actually push me to become a better player and break away from the same old licks and phrases.

It's very difficult to describe but I like it!

You should really test by yourself before your wife gets home. It's a recipe for disaster to go live without preparing carefully.
What if you can't get any volume going, or if the hardware fails?
But you probably know this if you're a true bedroom player...

Noted. My wife tells her friends that I'm all talk and no trousers. I don't have a clue what she means but I think it's a compliment!

Maybe you should google the expression?

Yay, my birthday is a couple of months too. But now I gotta go, cause it's Sunday. ;)

Back
Top Bottom