A recording from the desk.

what amp?

I remember seeing Robben Ford back in the early 90's and this is really great!
I think he was using the ODS back then

thanks
Jeff

Stellar across the board!

Is the original played with the tapped bass chords? I always thought it was a keyboardist.

Mind sharing the preset?

Stellar across the board!

Is the original played with the tapped bass chords? I always thought it was a keyboardist.

Mind sharing the preset?

I will post the preset when I get home on Saturday...
From the axe fx I have the Left channel out to the guitar cab (no amp sim) and the right channel into the desk (with amp sim) for recording.

Ah the Causeway on a Sunday afternoon... Have played that stage myself a few times over the years, especially when I lived in Hartlepool. Sounded fantastic. I must get out to see you guys sometime soon.

Very nice! I would swear that tone could not possibly be from a modeler. Great tone. Nice voice too...yeh man, very nice indeed.

Andy, this is easily the best-sounding Shiva preset that I can recall. I was sure you were going to say that you called up one of the Dumble amps. The tone is great because it just has a little hair but each of the notes is completely transparent. Loved the beginning of the solo when you were picking with your fingers, great sound and great playing, man!

Andy, this is easily the best-sounding Shiva preset that I can recall. I was sure you were going to say that you called up one of the Dumble amps. The tone is great because it just has a little hair but each of the notes is completely transparent. Loved the beginning of the solo when you were picking with your fingers, great sound and great playing, man!
Thanks Eric, much appreciated.
Andy

Back
Top Bottom