A *quick* video clip...

Cool little teaser video. I wonder if FAS have plans for a rack-mounted unit?

Yes, its called the Axe FX II ;)

I dont mean to pick on you, but I find it funny that people are asking for product enhancements to something that is not even out yet. If they are having issues with the foot pedal version, how would they be able to build a rack version?

Yes, its called the Axe FX II ;)

I dont mean to pick on you, but I find it funny that people are asking for product enhancements to something that is not even out yet. If they are having issues with the foot pedal version, how would they be able to build a rack version?

It was a joke Chris ;-)

Here's a slight longer vid from Larry Mitchell's Youtube channel. Sounds pretty awesome to me. I'm really looking forward to see them come out next year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hf6zwhe0faI

MUCH better. Sounds pretty good, given the limitations of a video camera mic, and he was able to get a huge variety of sounds out of a single patch. I'd kill for a user's manual on this thing...lots of questions about the signal routing, the scenes, and a hundred other things.

Nice clip :encouragement:, more please.....especially interested in the drive sounds, ya gotta admit, you put some amp and cab sims on this thing and you just redefined the entire multieffect genre, for us simple players who prefer less fat and more meat, this would pretty much be the be all end all.....of course that would also mean alot less buyers of the rack gear but truly more useful and user friendly for the majority of players, not everyone wants to record or produce.

Back
Top Bottom