A quick rip on the Tele

musst have something to do with the player I have here on Windows 10 installed - some vids don't on YouTube - I musst check that - thanks..

Another wicked clip clip Gary!... I had sent some of your vids to some buddies of mine and my brother touting your playing abilities (almost shamelessly, I might add). As far as I know my brother will be coming out to see your band at The Ambassador (I think), in Stratford this week... so if a guy approaches you with a foul lack of vocabulary... but then again... that may haphazardly/loosely describe a quarter of the patrons you play for. :D
Nonetheless... have a great one!

Another wicked clip clip Gary!... I had sent some of your vids to some buddies of mine and my brother touting your playing abilities (almost shamelessly, I might add). As far as I know my brother will be coming out to see your band at The Ambassador (I think), in Stratford this week... so if a guy approaches you with a foul lack of vocabulary... but then again... that may haphazardly/loosely describe a quarter of the patrons you play for. :D
Nonetheless... have a great one!
lol - yeah he might be hard to pick out of the crowd given that description ;) We're at The Dominion House in Stratford this Friday. Cheers man!

lol - yeah he might be hard to pick out of the crowd given that description ;) We're at The Dominion House in Stratford this Friday. Cheers man!

:oops: That's it !... "The Dominion House". I'll see if I can make it up. I'll have to ask the boss.
What time is start time for you? It's roughly a two hour drive for me... don't worry... I won't be the one with the limited vocabulary. ;)

:oops: That's it !... "The Dominion House". I'll see if I can make it up. I'll have to ask the boss.
What time is start time for you? It's roughly a two hour drive for me... don't worry... I won't be the one with the limited vocabulary. ;)
That'd be cool - we start at about 10pm there I believe.
Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom