A quick pointer

sherpa_man

Inspired
Since updating my firmware i have lost a few settings and i can't seem to get my head round where I'm going wrong.

I run the 4 cm method with my, all my patches have been working fine but since i have updated i can seem to get things working within my loop, could you have a look at this screen shot and tell me if its something simple I'm doing wrong?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-07-08 at 13.42.45.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-07-08 at 13.42.45.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 122
I am assuming no sound output? If so did u click on the output tab (right side) and see if its set to 0 db?

How you recommend doing it?

i use my kemper for my profile and my axe fx for effects and a mastermind gt to control it, would you have one preset for all my profiles?

Download the manual and read section 3.4.6 about 4cm. There are special considerations and way too much detail to post it all here.

Is there any reason behind having the return block connected to the input on the grid?

That looked strange to me too. Like a (common) misconception between Send / Return vs. the FX Loop blocks. Again the manual is a good source here.

I believe the audio routing outside the box is not obvious at first glance too. So the manual pays off here!

IIRC the 4cm audio routing outside the box is:

Guitar -> Fractal Input1
Fractal Out 2 -> Front of Amp
Amp EFX Send -> Fractal Input 2
Fractal Out 1 -> Amp EFX Return

Back
Top Bottom