A question about dual amp presets

ertan

Experienced
Hi,

I'm about to start to record my first album :)

I have a simple and non-critical question that will determine the number of amp blocks in my preset(s) during the recording process. To be more practical, I plan to use one guitar and one bass amp on one preset for recording. My question is that whether using two amp blocks in a preset will degrade the modeling quality or not.

With Axe2, I knew that using two amp blocks would degrade the modeling quality, even if it was not noticeable. Is this still valid for Axe3? If so, I'll use two separate presets for guitar and bass.

As I said, this is not important at all. I just wondered about it.

The best thing to do is to build patches with both configurations and test it for yourself. Ultimately you are the one that has to decide which sounds better.

Hi,

I'm about to start to record my first album :)

I have a simple and non-critical question that will determine the number of amp blocks in my preset(s) during the recording process. To be more practical, I plan to use one guitar and one bass amp on one preset for recording. My question is that whether using two amp blocks in a preset will degrade the modeling quality or not.

With Axe2, I knew that using two amp blocks would degrade the modeling quality, even if it was not noticeable. Is this still valid for Axe3? If so, I'll use two separate presets for guitar and bass.

As I said, this is not important at all. I just wondered about it.
I use dual amps almost exclusively. Not a thing on the Axe Fx 3.

Back
Top Bottom