A Palette Of 6.01 High Gain Sounds

Amazing, man. Really great job. You were shredding pretty hardcore there, but retained a nice sense of melody too. Great tones throughout the tune. I had a look at that guitar. Sweet hunk o' wood, dude. Beautiful. I usually prefer thinner necks myself, but I never would have imagined the 16 millimeters of nothing but wood could be able to hold up to the tension created by seven strings tuned to pitch. Your luthier must really know his stuff. Sexy looking guitar for sure.

Your "test" sounds better than many finished songs I've heard. Great job.

Question - what were you using for the clean background guitars that came in around the 10 second mark?

I usually prefer thinner necks myself, but I never would have imagined the 16 millimeters of nothing but wood could be able to hold up to the tension created by seven strings tuned to pitch. Your luthier must really know his stuff

Along with a very stiff truss rod, there are two carbon stiffener stripes inside the neck and two ebony stiffeners on the back that can be seen on the pictures.

Question - what were you using for the clean background guitars that came in around the 10 second mark?

Thanks. Yep, that's a truly unique sound, borrowed from a forumer, Raca, long time ago. He had a good number of incredibly well drafted patches for an Ultra. Couldn't find him recently unfortunately.

I just recreated the same patch with the same parameters for Axe II. You want me to upload?

Holy Crap!
Very good test!

I'm so in love with that guitar!
is mr. dmitri going to build a couple (hundred) more? :p

SO, the slanted fretboards. Hows' intonation on the guitar?

Last edited:
Awesome guitar, dude!
You have a good ear for tone too, really.

oh and i see that you're using the Prism Orpheus... very nice, indeed!

Holy Crap!is mr. dmitri going to build a couple (hundred) more?

Thanks. Due to complex engineering challenges the build time was a little bit over 8 months. So if you want a new build like that before getting retired, you better place an order sooner than later:)

Thanks. Yep, that's a truly unique sound, borrowed from a forumer, Raca, long time ago. He had a good number of incredibly well drafted patches for an Ultra. Couldn't find him recently unfortunately.

I just recreated the same patch with the same parameters for Axe II. You want me to upload?

Yes...patch please. I love it!

I missed this one. Really great tones, and playing!
If you care to share I for one would be interested in those patches... ;)

Back
Top Bottom