• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

A New Tune (Prog Rock Content)

Chronograph

Inspired
Hey there,

Trust everybody is well and in good health.

Thanks to the coronavirus, I was put out of office for three months, and had a time to write a new tune. It's not heavy guitar-driven thing. It's leaning towards progressive rock rather than metal. Still, wish you liked it.

All the guitars and bass have been recorded with my newly purchased Axe FX III. In terms of the guitars, there's a high gain rhtythm double track, four heavy lead tracks, a crunch track at the end of the tune, several cleans and even a patch for my acoustic Taylor 816.

Enjoy!

Best regards,
Chrono

JOHNNYROCKIT

Experienced
What a delightful and inspiring amalgam of tones and phrasings… May the creative juices continue to flow…RockOnDude!

Top Bottom