A new song with ML Tweed Deluxe! (Upcoming Cab Pack)

ML SOUND LAB

Cab Pack Wizard
Vendor
Feels good to be writing songs again and here's what the Tweed Deluxe inspired me to write:

Click here to hear the clip in high quality!

04.jpg

I was trying to challenge myself and keep things real so the Tweed Deluxe amp sim is all default throughout this clip except for the drive was set to 8. Strat for verses. Les Paul for leads and riff guitars. Just a single SM57 IR was used for the sound sample. :)

This combo is just a small part of the upcoming pack. For more information be sure to follow this thread: http://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/new-cab-pack-on-the-way-based-on-vintage-fender-combos.123261/

I'd love to get some feedback. :)

Last edited:
Chang and Singha are geat. Better than Heineken, but this is my favorite survival kit:

rehost%2F2016%2F9%2F29%2F4e1d8689-8c90-4d10-b189-dd2287ebfe79.jpg

Thank you for the clip! I have to listen to it with good monitors when I go back home in the evening. The IEM's at my office are lame.

Nice! Very different flavor to many of your other clips... Excellent tones throughout!
Thank you! It definitely forces me to sound more vintage than I usually do. :) I like it. Actually I have to say I'm surprised how something this vintage still has the same characters I look for in modern tones as well. The EQ balance is nearly flat throughout with the high end tame like an old Pre-Rola Celestion. :)

LOVE that tone. Amazing versatility for a single amp. Great song and recording quality.
Well thank you! I actually just heard a first clip from Tony (a member of this forum) trying these beta IR's out and I had these exact same thoughts for his clip as well. :) Maybe with a Santana smoothness though.

Back
Top Bottom