A Moment of Appreciation

Axe-Master
I'd just like to take a moment to voice my appreciation for how darn good we have it with Axe-Edit. A lot of discussions regarding modellers focus on the hardware UI and overlook the software editor. I've had just about every other major manufacturers modeller come through my studio for review at some point along with their respective editors (or lack of), and nearly all of them are poorly laid out, sluggish or buggy in comparison. To @Michael Pickens and the rest of the team, thankyou!

I almost never touch the actual unit. I always interact with it using Axe Edit. It is a thing of beauty and a very important part of the ecosystem. Thanks for a great bit of software!!

...and there's that sound :)
thanks
Pauly

I'd just like to take a moment to voice my appreciation for how darn good we have it with Axe-Edit. A lot of discussions regarding modellers focus on the hardware UI and overlook the software editor. I've had just about every other major manufacturers modeller come through my studio for review at some point along with their respective editors (or lack of), and nearly all of them are poorly laid out, sluggish or buggy in comparison. To @Michael Pickens and the rest of the team, thankyou!

Couldn’t agree more. The whole package, including Fractal Bot, keeps my III percolating just right!
The whole Fractal World is a great place to be, thanks Cliff, Michael and Crew. There is so much support here, beside this forum where I can find useful info, I can go to the Wiki page where I can see detailed info from Cliff himself. The communication between departments is benchmark, hats off to everyone at Fractal!!! And thanks Leon, watching your videos made me upgrade from my Ultra to the Axe Fx III a year ago.

Everything about the Fractal community is awesome... The work from everyone one is superior to none.
Every time I get time to upload a new FW, Cliff is putting out a new one. And everyone just keeps getting better.
Keep up the great work !!
Everyone at fractal is amazing. :)

Back
Top Bottom